GVME Chocolate Bar Fundraiser
It’s time for the annual Chocolate Bar fundraiser! This is an excellent fundraiser since chocolate bars are only $1.00 each and they are easy to sell! This fundraiser will start now (distribution the week of Feb 3rd), and all money needs to be returned by Friday, Feb. 28th.
- All High School Band/Guard students will be required to sell 1 box (60 bars).
- Students will earn $10 towards their Charms account for the first box. The remainder will go towards the BPA general fund.
- Students will earn $30 towards their Charms account for any additional boxes sold after the first box.
- Money can be turned in sealed envelopes with student name in the black mailbox in band room (if not wanting to check out additional boxes) or at one of the collection dates below if you want to check out an additional box
- Students wishing to sell additional boxes will be required to prepay ($60) or turn in the money from their first box when picking up the box.
- Additional boxes will be available for checkout on the following dates:
- Saturday Feb 8 at band barn / shoe collection 9:00-11:00
- Feb 11 6:00-7:00 before basketball/pep band game in HS commons
- Feb 13 6:00-7:00 before basketball/pep band game in HS commons
- Feb 20 6:00-7:00 before basketball/pep band game in HS commons
If you have any questions regarding this fundraiser, please contact Mindy Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!