As a result of the current pandemic and bans put in place by local, state and federal agencies; the mulch fundraiser is ending early. For those who have already purchased mulch, a BPA representative will be in touch soon to discuss options. Thank you!
Fields marked with an * are required
We are taking orders for our mulch fundraiser. The funds raised will go to needed items for the Grain Valley Band; Travel, New Custom trailer, costumes, uniform repair and cleaning, show design, music arrangement, drill preparation & prop expenses.
- All Sales will be limited to a 5 mile Delivery Radius around the Grain Valley High School.
- If you would prefer to pickup your mulch, you can do so at the Grain Valley High School on Saturday April 4th from 10 am to 2 pm. Be sure to select the Pickup option on the order form otherwise we will plan to deliver your order
- Mulch sales will run from March 2nd to March 27th 2020
- Delivery dates are April 4th & 5th, 2020 – You do NOT need to be home for delivery
- Minimum order is 5 bags
- Specify where to stack the mulch in one location in front of the house
- Our Bags are 3 cubic feet vs big box stores’ bags are 2 cubic feet, so we are selling 50% larger bags than are available in the big box stores
- If you have any questions, E-mail : Revenue@gvbpa.net
MULCH ORDER INFORMATION
*Golden Cedar Mulch is the cream of the crop. Because cedar mulch has natural oils in the wood that repel insects it’s the perfect choice for wood mulch, especially in areas where termites are common. The cedar can gray on top over time, but an occasional light raking will bring that glorious gold color and fresh cedar scent back to the top.
|Espresso Brown Mulch
*Colored Mulch has become our most popular mulch alternative. It’s composed of wood chips or shredded wood that has been dyed red, brown or black color. If you are particular about the appearance of your landscaping, colored mulch is the way to go. The eco-safe dyes are colorfast, and can retain their color through multiple seasons. One note about our dyed mulch, compared to some others around that allow the dye to be a way to hide the real condition of the wood. We don’t use mulch from yard industrial waste, which can contain foreign matter you don’t want in your garden.
Pricing – Golden Cedar: 5-15 Bags – $6.80 per bag 16-39 Bags – $6.60 per bag Pallet=(40 Bags) – $256 per pallet
Pricing – Espresso Brown: 5-15 Bags – $8.15 per bag 16-29 Bags – $8.05 per bag Pallet=(30 Bags) – $231 per pallet
All delivery instructions should be entered from the perspective of looking at the house from the street
Example: “Right side on driveway”
We place bags in one (1) spot in the front of the house only
We recommend not placing mulch on grass as it will kill grass if left in place too long
ALL PALLET DELIVERIES MUST BE ON DRIVEWAY.
Notice: As a result of the current pandemic and bans put in place by local, state and federal agencies; the mulch fundraiser is ending early. For those who have already purchased mulch, a BPA representative will be in touch soon to discuss options. Thank you!Mulch Sales have Ended